Pleasure Beach is the most popular theme park in the UK and also one of the Top 20 in the world.
Among the biggest attractions of the park you will find among others:
- Big One - the tallest rollercoaster on the British Isles
- Wild Mouse - which is one of the only three wooden rollercoasters worldwide
- Infusion - Suspended ride built right above the water
- Steeplechase - an amazing roller coaster where we're not riding in cars or wagons but on horseback
- Revolution - roller coaster, you go first forward and then take the same route backwards.
For the younger there's a Nickelodeon Land here, where you can meet lots of favorite characters from cartoons and have fun in the fairground rides named after movie characters like Spongebob's Splash Bash, Fairy World, The Krusty Krab, Bus Tour Bikini Bottom, Dora's World, Avatar Airbender, and more.
CC licence: some rights reserved by Roller Coaster PhilosophyAdress:
Ocean Boulevard 525, Blackpool, Great BritainGallery:
Open from April to mid-November from 10:00 to 20:00. Opening hours are dependent on weather and time of yearTickets adults:
- It's worth to buy tickets on-line, so you save a little
- There are 3 types of tickets / packages:
Wristband - entitles you to enjoy all the attractions in the park, cost about 27 GBP;
Pleasure Beach pass - a ticket authorizing the use of a number of attractions for each other we have to pay when buying tokens, tickets cost £ 5;
Nickelodeon Land Wristband - authorizes unlimited use of the attractions, cost £ 18