The castle of Oporów was built from bricks in the Gothic style in the years 1434-1449.
Inside its walls a museum is hosted, which shows works of art such as paintings, sculptures and decorative arts featuring the culture of the nobility and a few exhibits related to the history of the castle, including the eighteenth century Sołłohub family portraits, mirrors, earthenware vessels from Shelton.
The castle is surrounded by a landscaped park, which is accessible free of charge.
CC licence: some rights reserved by MrksmlkAdress:
Muzeum – Zamek w Oporowie, 99-322 Oporów
Open daily from May 1 to September 30 10:00-17:00, in the remaining months of the hours 10:00-16:00 (ticket office open until 15:30)Tickets adults:
- Free admission on Mondays
- Access to the park from 8:00-18:00, from 1 May to 30 September 8:00-20:00 free entry