The Wave Waterpark is the largest of its kind in Poland.
Divided into an inner and outer zone.
Indoors you can find:
- Two small pools with warmer water for babies. In one, there is a blue elephant-shaped slide, in the other a huge octopus and colorful, large slide
- Leisure pool with a rushing river, geysers, water massage, dark cave and waterfalls
- Swimming pool with a gentle descent, where periodically runs a special program generating a wave, resembling the true seafront. This basin is connected with a smaller, in which there are two slides, where in one you can slide on a large inflatable
- Sports pool
- Colorful, soft slides for both children and adults.
In the inner part there is also a place to play badminton. In a few places, special digital reader devices are installed and you can check there your remaining time.
In the outer part there are:
- a paddling pool with two slides and color water cannon in pet shape
- Leisure pool with a rushing river
- Sports pool
One of the highlights are three slides - red, orange and blue (Kamikaze), where the slide is an unforgettable experience.
In the outer part also find a cool, modern playground, a second one, made of plastic for small children, an inflatable slide and a great volleyball pitch.
For the hungry there are two dining options. A great feature is the non-cash payment. Your account will be billed using the individual chips, and you pay when exiting the park.
CC licence: some rights reserved by SunnyCompanyAdress:
al. Unii Lubelskiej 4, 94-208 ŁódźGallery:
Monday - Sunday 9:00-22:00Tickets adults:
from 50 PLN for the whole day
- children under 3 years of age - free admission