Hong Kong Disneyland (香港迪士尼樂) is located on the Lantau Island in Hong Kong.
This is the first theme park in Hong Kong. Thematically divided into 6 parts:
- Main Street USA
- Adventureland - a city of adventure
- Fantasyland - a magical place with scenery and well-known characters from Disney's cartoons
- Tomorrowland - will take us into the future
- Toy Story Land is a region well-known to fairy tale lovers who are fans of Buzz Lightyear and Woody
- Grizzly Gulch is the newest area, opened in July 2012, which resembles the Wild West and an abandoned mining village, situated among the mountains and forests.
In the coming years it is planned to increase the park by 3 new sectors. Volunteers may be tempted to stay in a fabulous hotel designed in Victorian style.
CC licence: some rights reserved by Roller Coaster PhilosophyAdress:
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong KongGallery:
open on weekdays from 10:30-21:00, weekends from 10:00 to 21:00Tickets adults:
one and two-day tickets available
- Children under 3 years free admission