The Tarzan rope park is located on the grounds of the Neptun resort.
We find here five routes of varying difficulty hidden among the trees. Among the obstacles located from a few to several meters above the ground we will find: ladders, ropes, platforms, beams, Burmese bridge, bridges, tyroleans and many others.
The park has a safety certificate from PZA (Polish Mountaineering Association) and FIAA (International Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing).Adress:
al.Żeromskiego 37 (róg ul. Drogowców), Władysławowo, Polska
open on weekends from 10:00-18:00Tickets adults:
you can pass any route with an instructor, charge 20 PLN
- green route - for kindergarten kids, unlimited height limit, path length 70m, 11 obstacles to pass
- yellow route - for children and adolescents (optional for adults), minimal height of the participant 110 cm, length of route 120 m, 12 obstacles to pass
- red route - for older children and adults, minimum height of 140 cm, length 170 m and 16 obstacles on the route
- blue route - designed for youth and adults, minimum height 140 cm, length of route 240 m, 18 obstacles
- pink route - designed for youth and adults with a minimum height of 140 cm, length 170 m route, 17 obstacles to pass