Twinpigs is a modern amusement Park in Zory in southern Poland.
Among the attractions that you will find here, are:
- Rollercoaster - closed in the heart of a rocky mountain, the 500-meter route we will drive at a speed of 70 km/h in only ... 45 seconds!
- Ball of Steam - a combination of the three-dimensional cinema, simulator and a spherical cinema, so that we will go on an unforgettable journey into space
- Ranch - a place for all pony lovers, on whose ridge where we can ride
- Emotions Cinema - 5 D Cinema - spacious music, three-dimensional images, moving chairs and the ability to feel smell, breath of wind or rain
- Game room - table football, air hockey, boxers, car simulators, and many others
- Sheriff's Academy is an interactive entertainment for kids
- Desperados - it's fun for the whole family that will take us into the world of the real Wild West
- Mysterious underground - a dimensional descent to the far corners of the old gold mine
- Trapper's Carousel - carousel-shaped gondola located on a long arm, it's definitely an attraction for those who like strong emotions
- Family coaster - it's a small family roller coaster
In addition, on weekends, we can learn to dance or watch demonstrations of professional dancers, and all this is done with country music played live.
The Park also has a climbing wall, rope park on the rocks, a playground, inflatablse and Slackline or walking and balancing on the tape. As in a real cowboy town you can not miss the shows: The Illusionist, bank robbery, gunslingers duel, western riding and rodeo show. There is a three-star hotel at the park as well.
CC licence: some rights reserved by SunnyCompanyAdress:
ul. Katowicka 24, 44-240 ŻoryGallery:
Monday - Friday: 9.00 - 17.00; Saturday, Sunday: 10.00 - 18.00Tickets adults:
Weekdays: family pass 2+2, (children up to 15 years old) - 164,99 PLN; family pass 2+3 - 194,99 PLN; weekends: family tickets 2+2 - 179,99 zł ; family ticket 2+3 - 215,99 PLN
Children under 4 free admission. The ticket price includes all attractions.