The City Engineering Museum in Kraków is located in a former depot of the first narrow-gauge electric tram.
The presented exhibition is divided into several thematic sections:
- The history of public transport in Krakow
- The history of Polish automotive industry
- Techniques for audio and video
- Household technology
- Techniques Office
- Crafts and industry.
Among the interesting exhibits, you will see, among others: a horse tram dating from 1882, antique support cars, imitation of a horse omnibus, antique motorbikes and cars such as the famous Syrena, the Fiat 127p, 126p and 125p, Polish Fiat 508, Beskid, Smyk, Mikrus, Polonez, Warszawa and many others.
School groups will also have the opportunity to participate in interactive educational program "The Adventures of Knowledge" related to technology, physics, chemistry and history.
CC licence: some rights reserved by zdjecia Jacka PAdress:
ul. św. Wawrzyńca 15, 31- 060 Kraków, PolskaGallery:
Closed Mondays, Tue-Sun 10:00-16:00, from 1 June to 30 September on Tuesdays and Thursdays; the museum is open from 10.00 to 18.00Tickets adults:
annual and family tickets available
- Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) 24 PLN
- Combined normal ticket 11 PLN or reduced 8 PLN (entrance to the Museum of Science and the Garden City Experience, valid for 30 days)
- Free admission on Tuesdays (except for the interactive exhibition)