In the"Polish" Wild West everything is like in the U.S., so you'll find here an Indian village and a Western City.
You can also - as the in real Wild West try yourself with horseback riding, or watch the animals in the Mini Zoo. There are African ostrich, Scottish mountain bull, Vietnamese pigs, exotic birds, Bambi deer, goats, camels, donkeys, llamas, deer, sheep, zebra, and of course... horses.
Some attractions are included in the price, for the others you need to pay extra.
Additional attractions in the "Wild West" town with no additional charge:
- Cowboy carousel,
- A children's playground,
- Bison, on which you can climb.
Additional attractions in the "Wild West" town for an extra charge:
- Cowboy shooting (air rifle shooting at a target)
- Raffle (everyone wins, there are no hollow tickets)
- U.S. dollar with your photo,
- The wanted poster with your photo,
- Camel ride,
- Autodrome (mechanical cars),
- Water bowls,
- Drive agricultural equipment,
- Trampoline jumping,
- Mechanical rodeo bull.
ul. Szczecińska 66, 78-100 Zieleniewo / Kołobrzeg
Open daily from 10:00 to 18:00.Tickets adults: