Wroclaw Stadium was built for the tournament of the UEFA European Football Championship UEFA EURO 2012™. While visiting the property you can walk the esplanade around the stadium and enter the grandstand (free of charge).
Good to know:
• net area of the field is 68 x 105m: 7 140 m²
• turf - natural grass
• the number of indoor seats, net (Polish League): 42 771
• places for people with disabilities along with a companion: 204
• Total number of VIP seats (Polish League): 2 130
• 30 Lodges Business VIP grandstand east and west
• Business location: 1 554
• Business Club and the VIP area: about 2 550 m²
• Area for rent: 9 500 m².
Duration of stadium's sightseeing - about 1.5 hours
Those who choose a full visit of the stadium of Wroclaw can count on a discount on the kart track located on a multi-level car park.
CC licence: some rights reserved by SunnyCompanyAdress:
Stadion Wrocław, al. Śląska 1, 54-118 WrocławGallery:
Full deception Stadium Wroclaw (changing players, VIP area, lodges) it is possible without an appointment, for three full hours: 12.00, 14.00 and 16.00. The full tour will also be possible every weekend until SeptemberTickets adults:
Full sightseeing of the Stadium in Wroclaw (players' changing rooms, VIP area, lodges, stadium arrest) is possible without an appointment, at specified times: 12.00, 14.00 and 16.00.