Alpamare is located next to the alpine lake Obersee, near Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland.
It is a great place for the whole family.
The water park offers four pools will find: a wave pool and water with the temperature of 30°C, Alpa Therme thermal pool with water temperature of 28-32°C, in which you'll waterfalls, water massage, Rio Mare with rapid river and the brine pool with iodine, where the water is 36°C.
The biggest attraction here are the slides:
- Ice Express, in which the inner pipe wall is decorated with ice effects with eleven sharp turns
- Tornado, where we begin to downslide in the tube with light effects, and end up falling into a wide funnel
- Balla Balla, in which half the route we're going in the dark and half in the open section
- For the brave only - the Cobra pipe for maximum dose of adrenaline
- Thriller with lots of special effects. It is a downslide in total darkness.
Among other attractions, you'll find two pontoon downslides: Mini Canyon, Cresta Canyon and KingCone, tire-slide Alpabob, Whitewater, pontoon slides for two people in a tube shaped like a bobsleigh run.
Bad Seedamm AG, Alpamare, Gwattstrasse 12, CH-8808 PfäffikonGallery:
open daily, Monday-Thursday 10:00-22:00, Friday-Saturday 10:00-23:00, Sunday 10:00-21:00Tickets adults:
- Children up to 6 years free admission
- Buying online can save some money (around 20%)
- ticket is valid for 4 hours, additional four hours cost CHF 12 for adults and CHF 10 for children, 1-day tickets from 49 CHF for adults and CHF 40 for children, family ticket (2 +2) 160 CHF