Aqualandia in Benidorm is the first water park in Spain, currently one of the largest of its kind in Europe.
Numerous pools with additional attractions will please both small and older children.
Twenty slides of various shapes, lengths and speeds are waiting for you, among others:
- The famous Black Hole - pontoon rides in absolute darkness
- Splash - very fast and steep slides
- Big Bang - the tallest slide in Europe
- Kamikaze - dual, high-speed slides, where you can race
- Zig-Zak with lots of turns and mini Zig-Zak for younger
and Atlantic Surf - a special large wave pool, which is ideal for surfers, an artificial Amazon river, Niagara Falls - artificial rocks with flowing water, Laguna - a deep pool with obstacles in the form of trampolines and ropes, ideal for all sorts of jumps, Rapidos - pontoon rides and many more.
For children a special Adventureland area has been prepared - with a house, slides and splashing pets.
CC licence: some rights reserved by Beejay ITAAdress:
Sierra Helada s/n, Rincón de Loix 03503 Benidorm, Alicante Espana
Open from mid-May to mid-October, daily from 10:00-21:00Tickets adults: