Deutsches Currywurst Museum is located in Berlin's Mitte district. It is the first German museum devoted to the German delicacy, the Currywurst sausage.
This unique, interactive exhibition is divided thematically into five sections:
- charm and culture of snack stands, where you take on the role of the seller
- Additives and spices, a place where the sense of smell is activated, we will see a whole bunch of spices here and we will find out not only how they smell, how they look but also where they come from
- Legends and stories
- Ecology and fast food, where we learn about how through the years our eating habits have changed
- Cinema and TV with movie shows
This unusual museum is full of colorful, interactive displays, games, toys that are sure to be appealing not only to the youngest visitors.
Admission fee includes tasting as well.
We can easily say that this is one of the tastiest museums in the world.
CC licence: some rights reserved by .dhAdress:
Schützenstraße 70 10117 Berlin, DeutschlandGallery:
Open Monday to Sunday 10:00-20:00Tickets adults:
- Children up to 6 years free admission