Family theme park Thorpe Park is one of the many parks of its kind in England. It is particularily known however, for its scary roller coasters, whose leitmotives originate from the move "Saw" and as the only park in the UK it has a winged rollercoaster.
Among the attractions will find interesting include:
- Nemesis Inferno roller coaster
- Colossus roller coaster
- Saw: The Ride, Stealth - a ride accellerating in less than 2 seconds to a speed of about 130 km/h
- X: \ No Way Out - a ride through the dark tunnels
- Loggers Leap, which is the highest water slide in England
- giant water ride Tidal Wave
- House of fear and many others. Small kds will also find something for themselves - some quiet rides and mini roller coasters.
CC licence: some rights reserved by Roller Coaster PhilosophyAdress:
Staines Road, Chertsey Surrey KT16 8PNGallery:
depending on the weather and the season open from 10:00 to 17:00 from 10:00 to 22:00 and from 9:30 to 18:00Tickets adults:
- Children up to 1 m tall free fall
- You should buy tickets on-line - it will be cheaper, 2+2 family ticket (2 adults + 2 children) 102 GBP in cash or on-line 88 GBP